Just a question. Anyone else running 4.5 and having issues with youtube videos playing while ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Sevensix9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245b5c48

youtube and wi-fi

Advertisement

Just a question. Anyone else running 4.5 and having issues with youtube videos playing while connected to wi-fi? The net works fine till I goto stream. If I drop the Wi-fi it plays fine

therock99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2568333E
    it could be that your wifi router is of bad quality, or that your blackberry is near some bluetooth device, microwave oven or anything else that could increase noise

i my self have the same problem when i go far enough away from my wifi router

grandview no está en línea Stack level 2
    Actually, you need a special call on the handheld player to bypass the mobile network provider..if you download our player from How-to in www.mymovy.com, it will stream through wifi only

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i was at the holiday express and set the the wifi browser and youtube videos were awsome on my 8120 with 4.5.0.55 extremely fast, it really depends your router because in my home the 2wire that at&t send me works fine with my laptops but its absolutely horrible with the 8120 for some reason i was almost goin to try to exchange it but not anymore!