I was reading through the site and saw that lots of people like xPlayer. I ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

dwan no está en línea Stack level 2

Question xPlayer Questions

I was reading through the site and saw that lots of people like xPlayer. I just had a few questions before i downloaded it.

In order to play videos, do you still need to go through the same conversion process as when you use the BB pre-loaded video player? I currently use SuperC to convert video files to the necessary file format to play on the Pearl.

Any other insights or reasons why xPlayer is good would be appreciated. Thanks.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: xPlayer Questions

~via BB ( dwan.....not sure if you've figured it out yet or not, but I have xPlayer, and I like it, it supports other types of video files other than just can search this site for the original thread regarding this app, it lists the various supported video formats!! The one fault that this media player has is that when your playing a video.....and your backlight turns off, when you hit a key to return to the video, the theme around the player gets garbled and gets a green hue to it, it may be better or different for you!! But I've had this problem as others on stacks have encounterd the same problem.....