Hello. I'm searching in google top .mp3 music, and still can find it. Everywhere it's ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

TESTERovshik no está en línea Stack level 1

Where is it possible to download top .mp3 music ?

Advertisement

Hello. I'm searching in google top .mp3 music, and still can find it. Everywhere it's not for free ($39 - $49 per month)Please anybody, give me the link where i can download new .mp3, It would be good preset you can make the cute girl.Sorry for bad english!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can pay for it track by track or the entire album on amazon.com. They have a very vast selection of the newest and oldest all in mp3 format and it's not expensive at all. You only pay for what you buy . As for free it just isn't going to happen. If it does it's probably not legit and you're rolling the dice.
    ~via smartphone~
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 02-05-2009 at 09:07 PM.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    There are peer to peer sites out there like the old napster, Limewire etc, but I dont recommend them unless you are familiar with removing viruses from your computer!!
    Itunes or amazon are decent, and you know the music is virus free.
    Good luck
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    I know some but its illegal to post...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    And it's against site rules to ask for illegal copyrighted material or to share it/links on the forums or via the private messaging system........just a reminder
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    You can pay for it track by track or the entire album on amazon.com. They have a very vast selection of the newest and oldest all in mp3 format and it's not expensive at all. You only pay for what you buy . As for free it just isn't going to happen. If it does it's probably not legit and you're rolling the dice.
    ~via smartphone~
    I agree with calm_tiger, for me amazon is the best. The selection and quality of these are unsurpassed. I hand picked the 203 I have on my Bold, one at a time-.99 each . Be sure to create a new folder on your PC and put em all in there. Very handy if you decide to upgrade your media card, you can just DL the whole folder to your music folder on you card.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Good advice from everyone.....Amazon has provided me with dozens of downloads in the correct format for my 8310 at .99 each. You can usually preview the songs as well before you purchase them. Another alternative that may cut costs is to use your CD's or buy new/used CD's and rip them into the mp3 format then download to your BB.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    What about that site for the "ipod" it has tons of mp3s. I don't know if its illegal though. If someone knows if it is or not, tell me. If its a legal site I will post a link~via smartphone~