I own a Motorola S9 Bluetooth stereo headset. It worked OK with my Treo, although ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

dabagboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3191c943

web streaming audio with Bluetooth

Advertisement

I own a Motorola S9 Bluetooth stereo headset. It worked OK with my Treo, although I needed a TPA called Softick Audio Gateway to make it run, and it was then "flaky"

So I was thrilled when my new BB 8130 paired and streamed to the S9 with apparent ease.

However while I can stream "onboard" music to the headset it doesn't send website streaming audio to the headset I use and love ORB, nor YouTube, "Sprint Store" music previews or any other sounds. If I DL a song from the Sprint store it streams to the headset just fine.

I've called sprint and they were no help.

Is there a way to get web streaming audio to use the bluetooth connection?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I haven't found a way. I can't get the movies on my media card to play audio through my Bluetooth either. It only seems able to play music from the media card.....all other audio comes through the BB speaker or a wired headset.

My Bluetooth is A2DP compatible. If anyone knows of a way to make this work please share.....I've searched but never found a way.....only found other people having the same issues but not getting any solutions.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~