Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i had to replace my 7105t because it was acting up and now the new ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

WEB BROWSER ICON GONE!!

Advertisement

i had to replace my 7105t because it was acting up and now the new they sent me doesnt have the web browser icon on the home page. i tried to activate my internet and email but it still did come up. my bb email icon is on my home page but it is also not working. i am not able to receive emails. can someone help? i really dont feel like 22hours of tech support w/tmo today. thanks

joe allen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b09853

Re: WEB BROWSER ICON GONE!!

sounds like you don't have data service
    Joe - 8703
    "Blackberryland is a much happier place than Palmville"

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~option, advance option, host routing table, select the bold one, then register. If that didn't work then u need to call ur provider.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Have you logged into your BIS webaccount and updated your PIN and IMEI to the new one? You may have to do that from a PC. Try that and see what happens. Let us know the results.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

keithle06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

try going to yout tool/options.... hostrouting table..... click the scroll, and click register now.... do this 3 times...... should work

magc840 no está en línea Stack level 1

This happened to me when I hooked up my pearl to the computer the first time. The browser just disappeared! Called my provider (TMo) and they told me to do it the way flash24 described it, i.e. options..advanced options..host routing table..select highlighted code. And, one more thing make sure to turn wireless on, which you probably know already. Hope this helps.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

magc840, Welcome to PinStack.

Thanks for sharing the experience and for the confirmation. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

just2swim no está en línea Stack level 1

I had a similar problem. But I was missing a bunch of service books on my pearl. I went through Tmobile and then they connected me to RIM because they couldn't figure it out. Basically RIM had to do somethings on their end and reset my phone while my battery was out and then when I put it back in and it re-registered my Pearl it was workin fine.

ravikash no está en línea Stack level 2
    im having a problem wea i have the browsers on the desktop, however, wen i try to open the browser, it just nothing happens...i tried registering the browser...still no luck..any one got any clues as to wat we can do?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    ravikash, Welcome to PinStack.

Do you have a Blackberry data plan associated with you BB? What Device do you have? We need more information in order to help you.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

yes i have a data plan...its BB 8700v...
    please help me out ....
    regards,
    ravi

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Same thing happened to me. Click on the alt key (left of the * key) and click show all.

send your service files again.

Also hook it and sync it with your computer...(did you do your backup before)?

For me, it appeared after I did my sync and while I was troubleshooting

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

I had tried all the above options and everything was ok but for the browser icons. still it didn't work.

Then I tried doing a hard reset,i.e. Take out the battery and leave it aside for at least 15 mins, then reinsert it. This helped me to solve actually at least 5 problematic device.

It might take more than half an hour for the blackberry to restore itself after reinserting. Once fully on, then check the browser icons. They should be there..

Bluegoddess no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EF2B49

I encountered a "lost" browser icon after installing the BBP Desktop software myself, I ended up finding and installing Opera mini. (pretty nice little browser prog. if someone wants it; opera mini dot com) Then I found your post! Too Cool! I just did as you said and I got a txt message from Blackberry saying I had been Registered and then my lovely little icon was back! lol!! Thanks a Million Flash24! (now I just have to find out which browser I like better) :-)

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegoddess
    I encountered a "lost" browser icon after installing the BBP Desktop software myself, I ended up finding and installing Opera mini. (pretty nice little browser prog. if someone wants it; opera mini dot com) Then I found your post! Too Cool! I just did as you said and I got a txt message from Blackberry saying I had been Registered and then my lovely little icon was back! lol!! Thanks a Million Flash24! (now I just have to find out which browser I like better) :-)
    Glad you got it straightened out Bluegoddess. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast