If this has been asked before sorry,I have several wallpapers I use on my curve ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bcampbell no está en línea Stack level 1

Question wallpaper

Advertisement

If this has been asked before sorry,I have several wallpapers I use on my curve and some cover the whole screen while others have a white border at the top and bottom. Is this due to a certain setting on my phone? I would like to get rid of the white border. Any ideas???

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    are you using the ATT theme? try switching themes to see if that gets rid of the border issues.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    when that happens i just go to that particular pic i want and zoom it a little, this resizes it and allows you to put all sizes of pic as your background

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    when that happens i just go to that particular pic i want and zoom it a little, this resizes it and allows you to put all sizes of pic as your background
    Like chokem said, once you zoom to the settings you desire, click the 'blackberry' emblem (menu) and select the Set as Home screen Image, and it will incorporate the zoom.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    Another option is to go to crackberry and use their wallpaper sizer and uploader.