I see the file I moved to my desktop is a .3gp file. Is there ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2

videos from BB to PC

Advertisement

I see the file I moved to my desktop is a .3gp file. Is there any way to have the BB save them as a .mp3 or do I have to use a third party program to convert them every time.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hi, I could be wrong, but 3gp is a video format and mp3 is a audio format.. However, I could be wrong. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry your right. 3gp is video and I want mp4 or whatever not.mp3.I just don't want to convert my videos off the bb to plat on windows media on my pc v~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If I'm not mistaking, there are plugins and stuff that you can have on your windows media player to have it play those files. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    also you can download quicktime and it will play .3gp video

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    If I'm not mistaking, there are plugins and stuff that you can have on your windows media player to have it play those files. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    also you can download quicktime and it will play .3gp video

Not sure why but I have never been a huge fan of quicktime. Short of that is there nothing you can do on your handset to change the way it reads the file or makes it a .mp4 its self?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I dont belive that you can change the format that your blackberry saves it in. I could be wrong though. As for a link to a plug in for windows media player are you wanting something for free? I know of a few that are out there but they are not free. I also know of a great video converter if you would rather have that but it is not free either. There is tons of stuff out there to do what you are looking for. Look on download.com they have tons of stuff. Or just google .3gp video converters and you will find tons of stuff as well. Or if you dont mind spending a little dough that I will post the one I use.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    I dont belive that you can change the format that your blackberry saves it in. I could be wrong though. As for a link to a plug in for windows media player are you wanting something for free? I know of a few that are out there but they are not free. I also know of a great video converter if you would rather have that but it is not free either. There is tons of stuff out there to do what you are looking for. Look on download.com they have tons of stuff. Or just google .3gp video converters and you will find tons of stuff as well. Or if you dont mind spending a little dough that I will post the one I use.

Sweet... send the link my way

PIN/ID
    ask me

Thanks
    Newb.... But learning something new everyday

PIN/ID
    ask me
    No problem. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Let us know if that takes care of your problem or if you need additional help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

you guys are a bunch of BB badazz's. Just you guys wait when I get the storm in a few weeks and see the questions I ask then!
    Newb.... But learning something new everyday