can you use subfolders on your curve's media card? for example, could I have my ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

video subfolders?

Advertisement

can you use subfolders on your curve's media card? for example, could I have my video folder and then in it have a folder for movies, a folder for music videos, etc...

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: video subfolders?

i would think it could be done by opening your media card on your pc, and setting the new folders there... i haven't tried it so i don't know for sure...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

wait wait wait... im using an 8100, and when i press menu in the video folder of my media card, there is a "new folder" option, is there not one on your device???
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

are you looking at your card through your pc or on your phone?