Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need some VideoRecorder Software... is there anyone???or can i use some software from other mobile ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

d-design no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: video recorder

Advertisement

Need some VideoRecorder Software... is there anyone???or can i use some software from other mobile phones,smartphones, or something else...!?want some videorecorder software...!!!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Nothing that supports it in the OS, so the software, if it would load, wouldn't work. Hopefully there will be changes when the 4.3 OS comes out, but we wont know until it gets here. I highly doubt it, as screen shots of the Media home page didn't mention a video recorder, just the same ol icons. The pearl 2 will have the capabilities, so sometime next year look for phones that come out (new models) that can do it, if the 4.3 doesn't make it possible.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

Are you all kidding me, lol have none of you seen the pics for the 4.3 OS for the curve?...I'm not allowed to post about other sites apparently by try hitting up google.

mnkybnz no está en línea Stack level 1

supposedly the 8120/8130 is going to have this capability. But I'm just waiting for TMobile to release it here in the U.S.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

The Curve also will have video recording soon according to other sites. Some are posting video supposedly taken with a curve.

d-design no está en línea Stack level 1

is it possible that i install windows 5.0 OS on my bb..a friend told me that if i do this ill have a videorecorder application on it... i hope that u understand me my english is not do good hehehe
    P E A C E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12