I have a 8100 in which im currently using I downloaded the can west video ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

215guy no está en línea Stack level 1

video players for pearl

Advertisement

I have a 8100 in which im currently using I downloaded the can west video player but can't seem to get it to work can anybody give me any recommendations, or lead me in the right direction as far as gettin a video player for my phone?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: video players for pearl

The only Video player for the pearl is the built in one, there have not been any 3rd party releases as of yet.

The canwest player only has preselected content you cannot play your own content.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks 215guy. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your Pearl.

215guy no está en línea Stack level 1

where is there good third party apps for my device?

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

mikentina no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello all. We are new to this site as well as trying to figure out the Pearl 8100. My first question is (keep in mind i am not too savy at terminolgy either), how can we watch videos from places like fox news or whatever we are looking at. It seems like we can not watch anything from any site. We would appreciate any help. regards, mike and tina

gmoots no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: video players for pearl

I am having problems w/ Xplayer for the Pearl.

I have download Xplayer from the manufacturer, ShapeServices (who doesn't provide support for it, apprently since it's free), which the manufacturer says works w/ the Pearl. I first installed it and it wanted access to my contats. I said "no", since I don't have web access. Ever since, even after uninstalling, reinstalling, redownloading, etc, all that I ever get when I try to run it is "Uncaught exception net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExceptio n".

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to be able to watch full-screen videos and create playlists, neither of which I can figure out how to do in the built-in video player.