i have video files on my phone but the arnt verry load even when its ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

unionjack no está en línea Stack level 2

video files arnt loud enough

Advertisement

i have video files on my phone but the arnt verry load even when its fully cranked. i cant realy even hear it in a room bymyself not to mention public. is there anyway to turn speaker phone on or something.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: video files arnt loud enough

That's one of the issues with the Pearl UnionJack. Since the Pearl's speaker is covered, it really is not getting the job done for listening to video.

unionjack no está en línea Stack level 2

when i make a call and use speaker phone the volume is nice and loud. but when i listen to videos its sounds like a call without speakerphone. i almost have to put my ear to the earpeice to hear this. if there is no way to utilize speakerphone you can use the standard wire head phone that came with the pearl and it works great.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Mine isnt that quiet but definetely cant listen to it in public, in a room without TV its fine.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~There is a thread posted on putting holes in the back cover. You won't even believe the diff. I did it on mine with a very small drill bit. Pop the back cover off first of course. To hear the diff. Simply pop the back cover off and u will hear what the sound is like.