I have had my BB for about 2 weeks now and feel comfortable enough to ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

daniellerobinet no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240B1446

Question Very new to the BB & need help with mp3

Advertisement

I have had my BB for about 2 weeks now and feel comfortable enough to work with some of the other features. I downloaded some mp3's and am having trouble listening to them as I only get sound out of one of the ear phones. Is there any reason for this? I purchaed the adapter from radio shack so I can use regular ear phones. Do I need to buy speciaL earphones for my BB or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be apprecited. I just dont think that I should be getting sound out of one earphone...should I?

Thanks so much for any advice, Dnaielle

I really respect you people out there that know this devise well enough to help others out, thanks so much. If I ever get to know my BB good enough to help someone it will be a miracle! But I do love it!!!

daniellerobinet no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240B1446

Re: Very new to the BB & need help with mp3

I do have a 1 gig sd card in my BB so having enough room is not the problem, even getting the mp3's onto the device is not the problem just getting sound out of both earphones is the problem. Thanks