Im leaving tomorrow and would like to have my scarface movie on my BB8300 its ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Jet21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Uploading Movies...

Advertisement

Im leaving tomorrow and would like to have my scarface movie on my BB8300 its already on my computer.. i was just wondering how the HECK do i get it on my BB through desktop manager i have a SD card with enough space i think! but even song its wont let me upload, because it says there to big. is there anyway to upload songs or movies through my DM to my SD card??? i dont have a SD slot on my computer any suggestions..

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Uploading Movies...

You have to make sure the movie is converted to a format that your BB will be happy with. Check out threads discussing the Seabyrd video converter.

After that, all you need to do is connect your BB to your PC, and select "Yes" to the question asking you if you want to turn on Mass Storage Mode. This allows your PC to see your BB as an external hard drive. You can then cut and paste your movie to the BB like its a regular drive.

Good Luck!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

how did you get it to your pc?

Jet21 no está en línea Stack level 1

downloaded it my friend...

LaTuFu thanks ill try it again but when i plug it in its says turn on mass storage then i put in a psw and still it wont let me upload it is there something in options i can change.

grandview no está en línea Stack level 2

Try uploading the movie to www movy.tv If it is less than 500Mbytes, it will upload...then you can stream it to your BB whenever you want

You have to join the site to use the upload page, but it is free.

You can upload it to your Favorites and no-one else will be able to access it