ok... I have a crapload of ringtones that I've been compiling for many months now ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Upload Host to STORE and DIRECT LINK Ringtones

Advertisement

ok... I have a crapload of ringtones that I've been compiling for many months now and can't find a host that I can store them all at and post their links for BB download on my Blackberry Website.

Their .wav files, so if anyone knows of any place, please let me know... that'd be great.

I'd like to be able to list all the ringtone links on my BB site along with my themes.

Thanks! -Crystal.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    You could use Comcast, they have a free upload site if you have their cable internet.

Personally I have a friend that has a website, he is kind enough to allow me to put ringtones on his site, I just send them to him and he puts up a link.

You could talk to him see what he could work out for you.

I messages you his name.

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

use box.net

box.net gives a free gig of webstorage, and is totally accessible from your BB for download, by going to m.box.net

PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Hmmm....

Alright guys, will hafta try those and see how it goes.

These places where after I upload the .wav or .mp3 it'll give me a link to post on my BB Site and people can go to and download from there?!

-Crystal.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cool, Crystalized. The website CP is talking about, he posts links to it all the time in the ringtone thread.
    Also, as CP stated about Comcast, most IPs allow some amount free webspace for their customers.

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ya, box.net allows you to invite anyone you want, to let the account be used by anyone, I would refrain from putting personal info on it, and make the username and password something basic that you post here, that way, anyone can just jump on to m.box.net, enter username and password, and can download straight to their BB, no computer necessary...It'll be great to use folders to seperate different styles of ringtones too...

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ajmct: thanks for that comment! I will definately get something up and running as soon as I can... I'm still wondering if the links to the ringtones can be posted on my OTHER BB site, like how I could direct link it from my BB site to my account on box.net?

Crystalized, after you clink the link in your box.net account, copy the address bar and paste it as a link on the site. That should work. It works for a family picture site I use. Even though the site is passworded it allows me to direct link without a password for those I do not want inside my account

Also, I am shocked that you have been harrassed about ringtones and wallpapers. Sorry to hear that.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ican: nah, it's all good. I got things resolved with that.