Hi I am pretty new to this being a convert from a number of Orange ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Airhead no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Transferring music from CD to Blacberry

Advertisement

Hi

I am pretty new to this being a convert from a number of Orange SPV series Windows Mobile phones, my experience of Blackberry for me so far has been fantastic - no turning back for me !!!

Can anyone tell me how to put music on my 8100 from CD, do I need to convert to mp3 first whats the quickest and simplest method, I have a 1GB data card that i want to fill with tunes.

Thanks

DaveCromwell no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Transferring music from CD to Blacberry

No one answered this?

I too would like the answer to this, as I just got my Blackberry pearl yesterday and want to upload tunes. From some of the reading I've done, I get the impression that you have to compress the music files somewhat? And that you need a third-party software to do it?

Could one of the "Super Mods" here help a couple of "noobs" like us out?

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Re: Transferring music from CD to Blacberry

If you have Itunes, set up Import to MP3 setting, then import songs from the CD as usual. Then go to Edit Preferences>Advanced to find out what folder your songs are stored in. Then connect your blackberry to your PC using the USP cable,answer Yes to whether you want to connect as a disk drive, and copy the MP3 files using Windows Explorer to the blackberry removable drive (usually F on the pc. They should go into \blackberry\music folder in order for the Media player to find them.