Hey all, just curious to see if we can get a list of streaming audio ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

streaming audio appz

Advertisement

Hey all, just curious to see if we can get a list of streaming audio appz w/ capabilities and performance input from users. Including phone model and os per user.
    Thought it may be useful to get them all into one thread with user opinion and download linkz.

C.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Kero351 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    I heard of one called radio bee or something to that affect on here, but heard it lags for approx 1/8th of a second every 3-5 seconds. That discouraged me from trying it, however if you listen to talk it probably wouldn't be as big of an issue.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There's moodio, mfradio and some others I'm not familiar with. However I heard moodio works great and it's free

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    however...moodio only works with certain OS versions...check out this thread here in the Stacks to see if you can use...it is a neat site and works perfectly...plus it allows you to add any audio stream as long as you have the URL...hope this helps...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=78311

BarracudaBob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Moodio also cuts in and out a lot. Currently, I am trying out the new beta version of XPlayer which does Internet Radio. It still cuts out from time to time, but so far it doesn't seem like its as often. I also had problems with Moodio making high pitched squeals occasionally that really bugged me when I was using headphones. However, test them out yourself and see. Your experience may be different than mine.

n16ht5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    MFSCORN and xPLAYER

are the only decent ones. Moodio works if you have a really bad connection to the net.

Berrytunes 2.5 has radio, but it is $20 or something

I am constantly searching for a flippin program that supports OGG and AAC streaming radio.... UGHH