Hi everyone; I currently have a Blackberry Pearl, and I have been using itunes for ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

zebek no está en línea Stack level 1

Songs clipping off at the end

Advertisement

Hi everyone;

I currently have a Blackberry Pearl, and I have been using itunes for a long time. When playing the song in itunes, the song plays fine and on my ipod, if I open the song under windows media player, it plays fine as well, when I copy the file over to my Blackberry, it seems to cut off some of my songs with about 5 seconds left. I have even tried some of the programs that sync from itunes. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
    dave

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Sorry to hear this.

I've never experienced this problem, but it sure sounds like a bummer!

The one idea I have is to check the file size after you transfer it to the media card. If it's different than the size on your PC, there might be a transfer issue.

Also, I've never used the media manager or anything. I just drag from one folder to another via Windows. It's never failed me on either the Perl or the Curve.

Good luck!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

I have tried this as well with windows explorer, and I have tried multiple Pearls, and Curves. in additon, the file sizes are the same, so I am unsure as to what is causing this.....it's very frustrating.....

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Wow. Sounds like it's deeper than I originally thought. Have you tried using the media manager to take the songs off CD? I believe it does this, so perhaps that would fix it? I'm not saying you want to do this for your whole library, but perhaps it would give you a point of reference?
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

maybe i will try this when i get back home today..