I just downloaded a great application for my windows mobile HTC touch, and it allows ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

gutterkizmet no está en línea Stack level 1

Sirius Radio on BB 8830 and 8130

Advertisement

I just downloaded a great application for my windows mobile HTC touch, and it allows me to log-in to my Sirius Sattelite radio internet account and listen to all the Sirius stations on my HTC touch phone through the speakerphone or through a Stereo Bluetooth headset.

I also carry a Blackberry 8830 and my brother and father both carry a 8130.

Does anyone know of any applications that do the same thing for Blackberry? I would love to be able to do it on my other phone and be able to tell my bro and father how to get their subscriptions on their phones.

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gutterkizmet View Post
    I just downloaded a great application for my windows mobile HTC touch, and it allows me to log-in to my Sirius Sattelite radio internet account and listen to all the Sirius stations on my HTC touch phone through the speakerphone or through a Stereo Bluetooth headset.

I also carry a Blackberry 8830 and my brother and father both carry a 8130.

Does anyone know of any applications that do the same thing for Blackberry? I would love to be able to do it on my other phone and be able to tell my bro and father how to get their subscriptions on their phones.
    I don't believe there is any apps that will do this at this time. I listen to Sirius on my 8820 using http://mycast.orb.com/ and uSirius server on my home PC. Works great! But I am also running 4.5 OS on my BB.

Gitsy1989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my 8130 wont allow me to listen it says the media is unsupported any ideas?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    When I went there there's a place to download Orb here. Does that not work? If you DL and then follow the instructions on that page you should be able to use it on your Blackberry. Post back if you can't - I didn't try it - I'm not a Sirius user.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 03-31-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

HyperSyth no está en línea Stack level 1
    There's pandora radio that is supposed to work for the 8130, but when I try on mine is says its trying to open a connection inside and outside my firewall which isn't allowed by my IT policy. Any ideas??
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~