Can someone tell me where and how to get Sirius on my BB, I am ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

gbctex no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sirius

Advertisement

Can someone tell me where and how to get Sirius on my BB, I am a subscriber to them also I am a new BB owner so I am just learning.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check this thread to see if it can help. Post back if you still need help and I'll look up some of the others, I believe there are number of them on Pinstack.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

gbctex no está en línea Stack level 1

Sirius

I went to the thread, it talks about mycast.orb.com but when I go to that site it wants login information, I find no place to join. I am listening to Sirius right now on my computer but if I could listen to it on my phone when I am having to sit around and wait on something that would be really great.

Appreciate your assistance. As I said I am new to BB so I am learning a lot from this site but I have to be lead by the hand somewhat. I did upgrade my BB to 4.5 this weekend.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think I posted in the wrong thread that if you go to that site, scroll down to the download, download it to your P-C and then follow the instructions at the top of the screen you should be able to get on your Blackberry.

Post back if that doesn't work - they SAY it does. I can't test it - I'm not a Sirius user.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com