I lost my room_service ringtone when I updated my BB. can anyone tell me where ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

fefomendez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F80843

room_service ringtone

Advertisement

I lost my room_service ringtone when I updated my BB. can anyone tell me where can I get again?

Thank you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: room_service ringtone

You can reload your OS. Since the ringtone is gone you may be able just to update the core applications. Simply run the app loader in desktop manager with the OS installed on your computer. Let us know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by fefomendez
    I lost my room_service ringtone when I updated my BB. can anyone tell me where can I get again?

Thank you.
    cp6169 is right, but there might be a slightly easier way -- do a backup, do a wipe (Options, Security, Wipe Handheld . . .) and then restore. On 4 of my BBs (the two 7230s, the 7290 and my current 7105t) I deleted the pre-loaded pictures (you know, the dolphins, the rock arch, the sand dunes, etc.) to save a little memory, but whenever I do a "Wipe Handheld" the pictures re-appear. I put my 7290 on Ebay yesterday (or day before?) and did a wipe and the pix came back even though the device was nowhere near the computer. I'm thinking this might work with the ring tones, too -- but I don't know. Try and see!

level9 no está en línea Stack level 2

We have a room service "clone" you can try, look in this category:

http://www.ringchimp.com/ringtone-di...eco-ringtones/

There's also one called "Annoying" that is similar but a little more...annoying.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b