Okay, I've been seeing a lot of threads and post about our fellow Stacker's being ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Ripping DVD's To Convert For BB Pearl

Advertisement

Okay,
    I've been seeing a lot of threads and post about our fellow Stacker's being able to rip DVD's into files for converting. I would like to do the same!! I've searched the web, and now that I have this wonderful BB community to result to, I'd like to find an effective way to put a movie onto my Pearl........I figured that this would be the best place to ask, seeing as everyone blows my mind on how effin smart they are!!

I'd appreciate any leads, hints, websites, programs I can refer to in order to get my favorite movie playing on my phone!! I love the phone already, and with my favorite movie on it...WELL, I'd leave my Girlfriend for it LOL

itguy01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A9B46

Thumbs up Re: Ripping DVD's To Convert For BB Pearl

There is a software called Total Video Converter. It does wonders for movies. I made one fit on my phone earlier today actually. Here is a link for the download. It is not free however but well worth the cost as it will do just about any type of conversion. http://www.download.com/Total-Video-...-10735760.html

PIN me if you need any other help or PM me. PIN# is 317A9B46

cellunlocker no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Ripping DVD's To Convert For BB Pearl

sweet thanks for the post, do you know if it decreases the size asw ell?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Ripping DVD's To Convert For BB Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by itguy01 View Post
    There is a software called Total Video Converter. It does wonders for movies. I made one fit on my phone earlier today actually. Here is a link for the download. It is not free however but well worth the cost as it will do just about any type of conversion. http://www.download.com/Total-Video-...-10735760.html

PIN me if you need any other help or PM me. PIN# is 317A9B46
    Oh Awesome!!!......I'll give it a try, thank you for your help!!
    IF there are any other helpful hints and stuff you can provide me, I'd appreciate it!!