I’ve searched the threads, but am coming up short for a concise explanation of what ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

dhedrick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A6595F

Ripping DVDs, Movies on the BB, etc.

Advertisement

I’ve searched the threads, but am coming up short for a concise explanation of what I need to do to make this work…

I have DVDs that I legally own, and I want to find free software that works well and will let me rip those DVDs onto my computer and then, if necessary, find a free 3GP converter so that I can put said movies on my BB – can anyone give me any guidance?

I’m also trying to figure out how to change itunes DRM music to non-drm mp3 without having to burn it all to audio discs and re-rip them, but I’m not sure how – not as important, but suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks everyone for your help!!!!!
    ~ Dale

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I use videos4blackberry.info and blackberryvids.com check them out large selection n less hassle. Already formated via 8310 crimson with one glowing green eyed cyclops ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31A6595F
    I'm downloading the program now - I'll try it on Monday. Thanks for your help!

Your site is great, but doesn't have a large selection of movies (also not sure about the legal side...) Unfortunately, I don't have a rapidshare account, so that makes it less appealing too because the free downloads are VERY slow...

Thanks again!
    ~ Dale

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Better hope this server is NOT in the USA.....

PIN/ID
    31A6595F
    Agreed - I don't download music or movies without paying even if the risk might be low - it's just not worth it.

I'm not opposed to ripping things that I've bought since I've already paid for them :-)
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I've ripped movies that i own and have gotten movies from other sites. it take to much time to rip the movie, then convert it, then transfer it. I just stopped.

crazysmooth no está en línea Stack level 1
    I go to www.afterdawn.com for info about to do 'any'kind of ripping - I hope it helps

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use DVDFab HD Decrypter to copy the DVD to my hard drive in movie only format and then a batch file to convert the movie to a compatible BB format; the batch file uses the mencoder program from the mPlayer program. Check out my friend small blog entry on this here.

You can also try http://www.videohelp.com for more info on ripping/converting.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    The sites awesome! Check the forum for more ways to get the videos. I don't use rapid share either so you can check out my thread there on other options.