Hey everyone. I am currently a new user for the BlackBerry Pearl with AT&T and ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

ageidner12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Ringtones dont' change

Hey everyone. I am currently a new user for the BlackBerry Pearl with AT&T and I cannot seem to change my ringtones that have already been selected for individual contacts. I have downloaded new ringtones and I want to change some peoples tones, but even when I delete the existing tone and add the new one, it still rings to the old tone. I went to an AT&T store and the person there tried it and said it could be a software problem and to try to download a patch for this problem, however I have looked everywhere on teh internet for a patch to help change existing ringtones for a contact. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I cannot take the old ringtones much longer...and nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
    Thanks ahead of time evryone!
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-14-2007 at 10:26 PM.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: Ringtones dont' change

Welcome to the Stacks Ageidner12. Still having this issue?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

You could try to delete the contact and readd it, then you can add the new ringtone. That may be a temporary solution.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional

im not sure if you've got your issue resolved but try going to your profiles>advanced>and then go down to exceptions at the bottom and then press menu and edit exception. that should do that trick