im trying to put ringtones in to my 7100i, i dont have internet service on ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

fallenangelx1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb ringtones

Advertisement

im trying to put ringtones in to my 7100i, i dont have internet service on this bb, is there a loader or any way that i can get ringtones in my bb? can someone please help..
    i' ve downloaded some ringtones and desktop manager, however is not working for me.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: ringtones

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the best thing that works for me is to convert my music to MP3 format and then chop it up to use as ringtones! Do a google search for Audacity, a program that allows you to cut up MP3's......and Protected Music Converter, that'll let you convert your music to various formats, then just use your desktop manager to load them to your BB

fallenangelx1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the best thing that works for me is to convert my music to MP3 format and then chop it up to use as ringtones! Do a google search for Audacity, a program that allows you to cut up MP3's......and Protected Music Converter, that'll let you convert your music to various formats, then just use your desktop manager to load them to your BB
    thanx, i've tried that, just wont do it. in fact i've tried so much tha now i have a second problem, i guess i deleted something and now the phone wont load my sim phonebook to the phone adress book. help help.....