Hi, Could you please take a moment and advise me as to who I need ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019

Ringtone Xperts...A Few Moments of Your Time Please...

Advertisement

Hi,

Could you please take a moment and advise me as to who I need to speak to or what site I need to visit in order to make my request a reality? I understand if this is not what you do but I need some direction as far as if it can be done? If so, is there a paid site that completes requests such as mine? I pm'd a couple folk after not getting a response to my request, folk I thought might lead me in the right direction but pm's were not responded to either. So now I'm opening the question to any1 who can help me see results. My original post: I
    Know my Stacker folk gonna be able to help me with this! I have faith in yall...yall the best!! And it goes a lil somethin like this...

You Ain't Got Nuthin
    Lil Wayne
    I'd like to have Weezy's entire verse if at all possible (he's last) and if you could fade into the chorus where he starts singing the hook after his bars??
    This would be so perfect; just his 16 and that hook. That ringtone would be the hottest! Weezy F BeAStIN!! I understand if this is too much. I'll just keep lookin...there's gotta b a way!!![/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate any helpful advice. TIA fellow Stackers!
    BB Curve 8330
    J~ALL~DAY
    31A47019
    NO LAMES...NO GAMES

xtracrispy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    try zedge.net
    or if you have the files, download a program called goldwave. one of the easiest sound editing programs out. Load up a file, it'll be displayed as a sound wave, and cut the section out you want.... save as mp3 and bam

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if u have the song u can also use phonezoo u can edit the tracks

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Thanks you guys for always being so willing to help out, I appreciate your very prompt responses but I had received notification that CooLFooL was able to get this request done for me and had posted on the Free List! He did an absolutely AmAZiNG job! I am so very happy with his finished product, its so perfect!! But thanks again all for trying to help, I really appreciate your time and knowledge, as well as your willingness to share. Stackers are WoNdErFuL, I'm in gr8 company!!

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    go to www.myxertones.com that should help
    Duval_Happine$$**

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I get all most all my ringtones from funformobile.com
    Mytinyphone.com
    Tuneusin.com

Those are all free and you can download them using the browser on your phone. There have been only a couple that I couldn't find at the time I wanted them but they have them on the sites now.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Osco414 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ps to all post previous...Lil Wayne is a beast, A Millie in one week!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    MP3toRingtone gold! ..thats how you mix it!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Osco414 View Post
    ps to all post previous...Lil Wayne is a beast, A Millie in one week!

lol i beg to differ. I think he's just a fad; the same was said with 50 cent and the game. They drop a good couple of songs and all of a sudden they poof they're gone. Hip Hop is dead and they can't do anything about it. It's all about making ringtones nowadays :cry:

j33t3rz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b45e8f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Here's a decent site for free hip hop ringtones but only if you have a blackberry email address

www.bbccertified.com

sdelucas no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use Tone This for all my tone creations. There is a free or a paid premium version. Free has worked fine for me over the last year or more.