Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there an app that allows u to create ringtones right off ur mp3 player ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

ringtone maker app

Advertisement

Is there an app that allows u to create ringtones right off ur mp3 player list on ur phone? I'm getting a little irritated because I can't create my own ringtones and each site I go to for ringtones is dissapointing. Even if there isn't really an app, some other alternatives would be appreciated

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    if you have these songs on your computer you can download
    "audacity"
    and edit your songs to make ringtones.

don't know about anyhting that would allow you to do it on your phone. but audacity works REALLY well. that's how I did all of mine!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Yea I heard audacity before, I used it more for voice recordings. I'll give it a go, thanks
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

no problem.
    you can import your mp3's or whatever you have and cut and edit. it is a GREAT program
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Erogers15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    306371F8
    You can try wavepad too, its a really good app~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ksiz no está en línea Stack level 1
    i use the blackberry media manager software that was included with the phone....

the program is called roxio easy audio capture. i just record the parts of the songs i like (as mp3) using imeem.com (its free also). you could probably rip songs from your itunes library or any other music playing program. its really easy to use

..well thats if u wanted to do it off your computer..oops
    Last edited by ksiz; 12-07-2008 at 02:53 AM.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    If you have the DM with multimedia, you can manage media with roxio. When it opens you can move all of your music from your computer to your bb, and make ringtones of anything you have via the crop method. Its really easy, you listen to the song, find out what part you want as a ringtone, cut it out, and save it. There you have it one new ringtone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    I use Cool Edit Pro. On my laptop however. Pretty great app. Really easy to use and very customizable, most people use the program to make beats, I use it for ringtones.
    **Ashmee**

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Haven't tried it myself, but you may want to check out MP3 Ringtone Creator by Javatek Media. It's supposed to let you create ringtones from MP3's directly on your BB.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    Haven't tried it myself, but you may want to check out MP3 Ringtone Creator by Javatek Media. It's supposed to let you create ringtones from MP3's directly on your BB.

REALLY?!?
    hmm that would be cool!!

ah trash it's a pay for app!
    BOOO!

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Audiocity doesn't work so great afterall, it does a great job of creating the ringtone with all the different lil options but u have convert them to mp3s/wav and even then there's probs. I'll try the other things you mentioned tho.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What do you mean there are problems? What are you having trouble with? You have to export the info as a wav or MP3. And then just transfer to your phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    As much as we hate apple, i think itunes can do it too
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Itunes only makes ringtones for the iphone. And you have to pay for a ringtone that you already have in your library of music. They charge you to make it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    What do you mean there are problems? What are you having trouble with? You have to export the info as a wav or MP3. And then just transfer to your phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    When I export the files as an mp3/wav file it says that I need a leep/leen (sp?) file. Basically that doesn't work so I'm stuck with an unconvertable file. But I found an mp3 maker program that works perfectly, thanks for the help guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast