So I downloaded some ring tones via pinstack ota. They arw on my phone, I ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

Ringtone issues

Advertisement

So I downloaded some ring tones via pinstack ota. They arw on my phone, I see then and I can click on them to hear them, However when assigning them to specific people on my myfaves that ringer doesnt come up when that person calls. Yet when i go to their name and edit setting the ring tone is set to the song I want, but for some reason for all of my myfaves it plays that annoying tjingle crap... any help would be appreciated !!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Ringtone issues

go to profiles > advanced > you'' see at the bottom of the page "use active profile except for, and their schould be a box that is checked with you myfaves contacts. highlight it and then go to edit and you can change the ringtone their.let me know how that works out

k i tried that.. now i justn eeda wait for someone to call me hah

k i tried it ... still annoying t-mobile tjingle. I dont know what im doing wrong but im about to run over my phone... its annoying me.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

That's just wierd hmmmm. Check out the ringtone profile from the myfaves application. And from the profiles and from the address book. And just set all three. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~