ive created a adp ring tone on my own but i cant manage to use ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

sSt3v0o no está en línea Stack level 1

Question ring tone help

Advertisement

ive created a adp ring tone on my own but i cant manage to use the usb and ive tried uploading it with yahoo.com any suggestion on how i can put it on the bb any help would be greatly appreciated

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: ring tone help

I was always under the impression that ADP ringtones could be installed OTA. might want to try uploading them to a website and then accessing the url from your BB. With that said i have tried to get it to work also and haven't had much luck either.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

All ringtones cannot be uploaded to your bb threw a cable or desktop manager. What you need to do is host the file on a site, and then point your bb browser to that address. Try this:

http://www.coolservice.dk/en/compatibilities.php

FUNDED no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2040e49b

i did all this but where does the ring tone go when you download it ? i upladed it on the site got the code then downloaded it but where is the tone now ?

kspin no está en línea Stack level 1

I just went through the same steps and I also have the same question as FUNDED.... what next after downloading the file and where does it go ..?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by kspin
    I just went through the same steps and I also have the same question as FUNDED.... what next after downloading the file and where does it go ..?
    Did it play on your BB?. Did you scroll to the third button on the player and try to save it? Did you get the successful save response? If so go to Profiles Menu and Select Show Tones.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

kspin no está en línea Stack level 1

Do I need a player of somesort downloaded to my BB ..?. I just assumed all I had to do was to download the adp file from the website and it should automatically link it up to the tunes folder.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The player is included in your Internet Browser. Go to the website with you BB internet browser, and select the link for the tone, it will show "downloading" and the player with three control buttons will open. Once downloading is complete, it will start playing. Then you can use the trackwheel to scroll to the button on the far right, click that and you will have the save tone dialog box, Save and it will then be available in your Profiles/Show Tones list.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

I am not able to download any of the ringtone files. I get an error message saying "application cannot accept content audio/adp" what is this and how do I fix??

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I notice you have an 8700 jhatz, well you need to be looking for mp3 ringers, not adp.