Okay, here's what I want. I want an mp3 player for the Blackberry. I don't ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

FatherBusa no está en línea Stack level 1

resume my podcast

Okay, here's what I want. I want an mp3 player for the Blackberry. I don't care about album covers, or playlists, or a spinning UI, or anything else. All I want, is for it to do one thing. Here's the situation:

I'm listening to an hour-long podcast. About 15 minutes in, I decide that I'm done listening for today, and I'll listen to the rest tomorrow. So I stop the player and close the player app. Or maybe I go listen to some song. In any case, I'd like to go back to that podcast at some later time and have it start where I left off.

Is there any player that can do this? My desktop players have no trouble with this, and neither does my iPod. But so far, I can't find a single mp3 player for the blackberry that can handle this situation. They all want to start over. Anyone have any idea? I keep reading about how such and such a player is *amazing* and has *tons of features*, but so far none of them can do this one thing.

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    Let me know if you find one I hate having to find my spot after listing to half of TWIT of BOLvia BB

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know either, Father - I'm not much of a podcast listener on the BB yet. I have an ipod too and use it mostly for podcasts...but, welcome to the stacks.

Maybe one of the users who does a lot of media listening will jump in here and either save the day for you or move you on to another topic (because it can't be done.) Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

codybb no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (

Berrytunes 2.5 will do just want you discribed. They even have a trial version.

My favorite is the podcasts.