These are not public yet, but there are three new versions of radiobee available to ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Radiobee new versions (unofficially) available

Advertisement

These are not public yet, but there are three new versions of radiobee available to download. Each is labeled version 1.1 - as compared with the version 1.1m that's been available since September

www.radiobee.com/d/rb0.jar

www.radiobee.com/d/rb1.jar

www.radiobee.com/d/rb2.jar

There are some new features such as the ability to provide feedback, the ability to download additional stations from a menu, and the ability to rate stations. One of the versions also has a menu option to "register" the application, thus suggesting that they may be planning on charging for the software in the future.

I don't know what the difference between each is and, in my short time playing with them, none worked any better than the original on my Pearl.

I came across these links simply by trying different urls on the radiobee site. I have no inside info whatsoever and I didn't hack the site or anything. On their forums, they have links to download testing apps and these were in a subdirectory called /d/. So I just guessed the names of the files that could be in that in the subdirectory and got lucky. If anyone from radiobee wants me to take down the links, just post here or pm me and I will do so. I'm posting them so that people with more time than I have can figure out what the differences are between the versions. Please post back here whatever you figure out so that we can all benefit.

Spamdumpster

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Radiobee new versions (unofficially) available

Every single one of those versions crashed my 87 earlier today when tried. Have yet to try on the pearl.

The D2 would load, but kept getting a "null" message when trying to connect.

The other 2 wouldn't even open. Just sit there, freeze, then throw a not responding error.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

The RB2 version seems to work best on my Pearl so far, and it appears to work better than the earlier version. It may not be wise to use the "best settings" that were posted for version 1.1m.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I really hope this works better than the last version cause I could never get it working correctly... Gonna give this a shot also