Hi, I have a BB pearl, Is there a way to set an mp3 as ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

demayod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f53776

Question about custom phone tunes/bb pearl

Advertisement

Hi, I have a BB pearl,
    Is there a way to set an mp3 as a custom phone tune...that is, without copying it to my ringtones folder? I have a bunch of music saved on my mini sd card, and I'd like to use the songs as custom phone tunes when people call me, but I dont want to have to have the song in my ringtones folder if I already have it in my music folder.

so what Im trying to do is to select the music folder, or have the phone go to the music folder when I set a custom phone tune.

I hope that makes sense.

I know it's possible to set the default tune to anything you want...it can be in your music folder, your ringtone folder...and so on. Why isnt this possible with the custom ID tunes?

I would just rather not have songs doubled up.

Thanx, if anyone can help.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: Question about custom phone tunes/bb pearl

as long as the ringtones that you want to use are in the bb/mediacard/ringtone it then should show up on the availble list of tones when you choose them under your profiles.

MADDENCHAMP no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Question about custom phone tunes/bb pearl

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    When you go to that ID and select the browse option and when it comes up hit menu then hit explore an you can go from there