Hey there, I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 with a 4gb micro sdhc card, the ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

broneck no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Problems uploading music to pearl

Advertisement

Hey there,

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 with a 4gb micro sdhc card, the latest media manager v4.3 program and I can't transfer music onto my bb. My media support is on, encryption mode off, mass storage mode support is on, auto enable mass storage mode when connected is on and i have formated the card as well. I plug the phone with a usb cable, load up the media manager and i try dragging and dropping a song into the 'music' folder, it then says i cant transfer files larger then 2.8mb... Same when i try uploading a video. What can i do to fix this???

Thanks,
    broneck

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    broneck -- instead of using the media manager, use mass storage mode, plug bb in (you should get a pop up window about the external device) .. if not, then open up windows explorer and use the bb as a flash drive to drag/drop video/music, ringtones, whatever ... i have never used the media manager within DM.

welcome to pinstack

broneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    broneck -- instead of using the media manager, use mass storage mode, plug bb in (you should get a pop up window about the external device) .. if not, then open up windows explorer and use the bb as a flash drive to drag/drop video/music, ringtones, whatever ... i have never used the media manager within DM.

welcome to pinstack
    Thats weird, I opened up My Computer but I didnt see anything about any flash drives or removable disks. Is there any drivers I can download?