Is there anyway to have your mp3's play from your phone onto your car radio? ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Play mp3s from your phone on car radio.

Advertisement

Is there anyway to have your mp3's play from your phone onto your car radio? Example, turn to a station and it broadcasts the same way as Sirius or XM radio do?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    There's a bluetooth device by Motorola that's coming out within the next month or two that will not only be a hands free that hooks to the visor, but will also be able to transmit MP3s via bluetooth. There's ghetto ways to doing it too but you'll need a tapedeck, scissors, and masking tape!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I am sure some of them support a FM Modulator, right? I use mine via Aux input option I have in my car. Sounds great too!

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you have a stereo bluetooth device, you can use one of these (Bluetooth Home Stereo Adapter DC800 from Motorola), they call it a "home" adapter, but it has a mini usb power adapter (which I plugged in to a USB to DC adapter) and it plugged right into my XM transmitter. Works fine. I got mine on clearance from Radio Shack in December for $20, but I've seen them as high as $80.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/Pr...roduct=1419694
    Something like that will do the trick. Any FM Transmitter with a 3.5mm headphone jack will do it.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and if you have an 'old school' tape deck in your car you can buy a tape with a 3.5mm jack to plug into your BB headphone socket too. Works well

shrinex no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use the dc800 and I love it, kinda big, but I use undustrial double sided tape and stick it underneath my dash, close to my cigarette lighter, got it from ebay for around 50$, common price there

shrinex no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~industrial tape, had to make that correction