So I have a good amount of pictures on my media card that I organized ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3

Pictures not showing up on media card!

Advertisement

So I have a good amount of pictures on my media card that I organized into folders when I connected it to my computer. Now none of my pictures show up on the phone under memory card. The only ones that show up are the ones I have taken AFTER I organized them. Any way to fix this problem? Thanks.

quietdragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2430DCA3

Re: Pictures not showing up on media card!

I have had the same problem and called Blackberry RIM on this particular issue. I still have copies of my pics, but RIM thought I may have found a flaw in the encryption or security design when protecting the memory card. The pictures show up fine on my phone, but when copying them over to my computer, they will not show up. My error message says I do not have the appropriate plug-in to view this JPG. I even added memory card encryption and disabled it again, and nothing seems to work.

QuietDragon

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Hi gatechfireblade! Welcome to Pinstack!

I suggest you that you format your memory card. Click Applications>Option>Media Card>Format. Good luck and please let us know how we can be of help.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gatechfireblade
    So I have a good amount of pictures on my media card that I organized into folders when I connected it to my computer. Now none of my pictures show up on the phone under memory card. The only ones that show up are the ones I have taken AFTER I organized them. Any way to fix this problem? Thanks.
    -

I have a couple of question first. How are you checking to see if the pics are there? You are not checking using the BB while still connected to the USB are you? Have you tried, using the explore function of the BB Media app to browse to the folders you created?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

quietdragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2430DCA3

Done all that stuff. Format, reload pics and even encrypt and then decrypt. Always on the computer when pulling up the .jpg, it says the plugin has failed or the picture is corrupt. That is the case each and every time.

QuietDragon

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

Everyone is talking about formatting the card. I followed the same steps over & over & still cannot see my media on the card.

I uploaded the mp3s to the card & downloaded them through the USB. Still no action.
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

Ok, formatted my card, everything now working.
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass