Hey, My friend is trying to send me a picture but every time he sends ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

kachooch no está en línea Stack level 1

Picture messaging help please!!

Advertisement

Hey,

My friend is trying to send me a picture but every time he sends it says "Not Retrieved Yet" so i clickk the menu button, click recive now and then a little box comes up saying ceceiving content. It will just be on the screen for a while and then dissapear and nothing will have happened.

is there something im doing wrong????

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Soapspud no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Picture messaging help please!!

cp6169,

Since you are the only one who responded to this thread I am hoping you can help me with this. I am also having a problem getting photos from friends who send them to me in a text message. They don't have a blackberry, just standard other cell phones such as razr phones, etc. So they are just sending a photo within a text message. However, when I open the message and try to retrieve the file, nothing appears still. What is causing this? Is there any way to change a setting so that the picture appears as soon as you open the message, like with regular cell phones like my old razr? You would get a message and once you open it, the photo is already there within the message?? Any help would be great cause I can't get photos when friends send them to me!

Thanks,
    C

keyper no está en línea Stack level 1

So i work tech support, for the blackberry, if you dont have the BB internet service you will not be able to receive any MMS, and only bluetooth from another BB 8100 or 8800, as far as the general phone question, depends on far too many factors. First is you have to be able to send an MMS, second tell them to try and send as an MMS instead of a combination of MMS and SMS cause your phone is probably only getting the SMS part

jessjanu no está en línea Stack level 1

i;m trying to send a picture message but it says i can only send it as an email or to meassanger. i wanna send it as an mms but idk how. help?

jessjanu no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS* sorry

thedevilinme03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f70ae

U have sprint I just called them about it today email aim or Bluetooth is all sprint supports at this time and no time frame on it comin and the only way to receive them is the same way~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

missfit1mary no está en línea Stack level 1
    So now I have this "SMARTphone" BB pearl and NOW I can no longer send and or receive pics on my phone?! Seems a lil odd that I would have such an expensive and SMARTphone and it does less than my old "NOTsmart phone"...any suggestions or is there possibly something I need to do to activate this feature?!