Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has noticed this. I've been placing .jpegs for my ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

tdot no está en línea Stack level 1

Picture ID Issues When Dialing Out.

Advertisement

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this. I've been placing .jpegs for my Picture IDs on my Media Card recently. It assigns correctly to the address I want and saves properly.

What I have noticed is that, if I dial lets say Person A who has a picture, and then dial Person B who has their own picture... I notice that Person B is displayed Person A's picture. Seemed a bit weird. I pulled my battery out and put it back in, and everything was working properly.

Could this be an issue with using my Memory Card to keep the Picture ID images? Should I rather use the Device Memory for this stuff?

Thanks.
    T

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Picture ID Issues When Dialing Out.

Hello tdot and Welcome to the Stacks. I wanted to bump this for you to see if other Pearl users can help you out.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Picture ID Issues When Dialing Out.

Hello tdot. If you can use the device memory for this I would do that, but if you arent experiencing the same issues after the reboot then dont worry about it.