Is the photo viewer on your BlackBerry good enough? Do you upload any photos from ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Photo viewer on BlackBerry good enough?

Advertisement

Is the photo viewer on your BlackBerry good enough?

Do you upload any photos from your BlackBerry to Flkr? Picassa? PhotoBucket?

What featured would you want in a photo manager for BlackBerry?

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80
    The abilty to edit pics i.e. crop/trim would be a nice addition, I can do the rest of the editing @ home.

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you a software developer. I like the the photo viewer, wish it would be a bit faster. I do have an account with Picasa web albums and was looking forward to the picasa web application that was in the process however the word on the forums is that the application won't longer be coming out. So in conclusion I would really love a user friendly version of an application that will allow me to upload to my pacasa web albums. I also heard photoshop was coming out with one but still in the works I guess....what do you have in mind?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm..
    -better homepage instead of the standard thumbnail view. Can even give an option to make the pics look scattered and pick one to view
    -better slideshow, also offer a variety of transition styles from pic to pic.. Makes sense? Like how a pic would push the other out of the screen, page flip, fade out/in etc..
    -on full screen, it would be a blessing if it would be possible to scroll em pics using the scroll bar instead of the current N and P

I agree with zakz...those would be some real nice features...the concept of using the trackball to change image is pretty slick...

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like zakz's ideas. My photos often take FOREVER to load because I have a lot and the native program is slow with them. I also like the idea of being able to edit the pictures on the berry itself. I upload my photos to MySpace, Facebook and Flickr from my phone. It'd be nice if I could find one program I liked that direct linked to these sites. I've tried a few but haven't liked many so far.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8320 View Post
    Are you a software developer. I like the the photo viewer, wish it would be a bit faster. I do have an account with Picasa web albums and was looking forward to the picasa web application that was in the process however the word on the forums is that the application won't longer be coming out. So in conclusion I would really love a user friendly version of an application that will allow me to upload to my pacasa web albums. I also heard photoshop was coming out with one but still in the works I guess....what do you have in mind?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes I am a developer and I am trying to scout some useful ideas for our next application. Many of which mentioned here I already plan on but I'm trying to get an idea of what the BlackBerry community really wants.

Quote Originally Posted by J@ricanese View Post
    Yes I am a developer and I am trying to scout some useful ideas for our next application. Many of which mentioned here I already plan on but I'm trying to get an idea of what the BlackBerry community really wants.
    The blackberry community would like the following, "Speed, Stability, reliable, and Visually attractive" (eye candy)....what do you really have in store for us? I will beta test thats for sure!!!....count me in

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well there's actually a number of products down the line and this one is only in pre-production.

I don't want to give away any planned features as of yet for security reasons but expect it to be different from most BlackBerry apps. Original.

I will say that its not going to be the same old boring picture viewer anymore.

The more suggestions that can come in from the BlackBerry community, the more well rounded this can be.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73
    I would like to see a photoviewer app like Resco Photo Viewer for the BB platform.

vndlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    pin:31a6
    I would like to do some photo editing on my berry.

~ vndlewis

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wrote scroll bar instead of trackball lol!.. Must have been preoccupied. Tho BB8320 got ma vibe
    I Would like to be a beta tester too.
    Would it be a freebie? If not, what would be the price range?

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by zakz View Post
    I wrote scroll bar instead of trackball lol!.. Must have been preoccupied. Tho BB8320 got ma vibe
    I Would like to be a beta tester too.
    Would it be a freebie? If not, what would be the price range?
    The company direction hasn't been fully decided yet but the goal would be to provide all apps free of charge however we are finding it extremey hard to do so.

In the case that we can't all apps would be in the range of free to at most $15 or so.

We would need some form of alternate income such as advertising or donations to be able to provide apps for free.