This problem is starting to p@ss me off now. I have the 8120, it has ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3

orange uk and video

Advertisement

This problem is starting to p@ss me off now. I have the 8120, it has 4.5 os. I have unlimited data and a wifi net at home. Yet I still cannot view video streams or listen to radio streams.

I cannot get anywher with orange.

I would like to know if there is anyone else on here using orange uk that has video and / or radio streaming working.

I have trawled through here and other sites. I have set my phone up in many different ways yet still nothing. At best I can get the film length in the media player before the error. At worst nothing happens.

Anyone on orange uk please!!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Check your APN settings here. Enter your country and carrier.

On the device go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP. This is where you'll enter the information if it needs to be changed.

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been banging this drum since I got my bold on the 4th of september! I too am on orange UK and still can not stream video. Have updated my os to the latest, apn settings are spot on, tried all manner of configurations of browser settings and still the only way I can stream youtube is by wifi. We live in hope someday this will be fixed.

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well you get further than I do tiger. If I go through wifi it just does nothing in media player. If I use gprs I get the time of the video file and then an error.

Has anyone else had either of these problems?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

agent59565917 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same problem. But i was reading on the blackberry support site
    there don't support stream vidoe at that moment