okiadpcmplayer has been giving me problems. or i should just say i don't know how ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

JasonX no está en línea Stack level 1

okiadpcmplayer

Advertisement

okiadpcmplayer has been giving me problems. or i should just say i don't know how to use it. can someone let me know how to use it. and also how do i upload the ringtones w/o internet connection. do you use okiad for this? help???

thank you bbbs

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: okiadpcmplayer

Jason, I'm not familiar with Okiadpcmplayer, but here's a thread that'll help you get ringtones on your 7105t: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_plan-8.html

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Run the program, choose 2bit adpcm2, choose open and find your ringtone, choose dump...

To load them to your BB you really would be better off with an internet connection. Without you would use the above link.

FYI, an even easier program to use would be philips mobile phone tools...

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Run the program, choose 2bit adpcm2, choose open and find your ringtone, choose dump...

To load them to your BB you really would be better off with an internet connection. Without you would use the above link.

FYI, an even easier program to use would be philips mobile phone tools...

okiadpcmplayer seems like pain in the rear. when you said "internet connection", do you mean I need to have a connection via the bb or just my computer? I don't want to run my phone bill up too high. and also, could you explain "philips mobile phone tools" a little. is that something I would have to download?

Thanks so much.

JasonX

Quote Originally Posted by JasonX
    okiadpcmplayer seems like pain in the rear. when you said "internet connection", do you mean I need to have a connection via the bb or just my computer? I don't want to run my phone bill up too high. and also, could you explain "philips mobile phone tools" a little. is that something I would have to download?

Thanks so much.

Jason
    ????

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Yes I meant on the BB.

As for Mobile Phone Tools, it is a program that is fairly easy to use and will allow you to easily create an adp ringtone.