Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 992

thanks alwaysbelieve but the berries n cream one, i really just wanted the SECOND part ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

  1. #376
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Advertisement



    thanks alwaysbelieve but the berries n cream one, i really just wanted the SECOND part of it, the screechy weird voice, not the first one. you know how it has TWO parts, both singing the same thing but i dont want both, i just want the second part of it, if its possible please. also on the intervention one, thats NOT what im looking for. have you seen the tv show? also, if youre getting them from phonezoo, its not the right one. i checked already...but thanks for the effort? heh. intervention is a tv show on a&e about people with addictions, be it drugs or alcohol, shopping or plastic surgery even bulimia. its on a&e every friday night at around 9 or 10pm. just fyi.
    Last edited by audreypearl; 06-19-2007 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #377
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    I know about intervention. I just don't know what the theme song is. I'm gonna find out now.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  3. #378
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigos99
    I WANT THIS RINGTONE

    from the axe commercial that theme song

    BOUM CHIKKA BOW BOUM

    yea that be great
    Oh you mean a porn movie soundtrack?
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  4. #379
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    well im not sure if you call it a theme song per se, but that song that plays whenever the show comes on, and it says INTERVENTION on the tube. lol. its not really a song, more like a tune. a show tune.

  5. #380
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    The REAL "Intervention" Theme- Click Here

    It's by The Davenports and titled: "Five Steps"

    Merry Christmas
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  6. #381
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Regarding the Axe Body Spray music I have some bad news to report. This is an email I got from Unilever:


    The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.
    This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.

    Sorry guys and gals, unless you can track down the folks at Novaprod in Paris (maybe I'll try) you won't be able to get a hold of this track.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  7. #382
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    is there one without the words? i just really like the way it sounds on the show. sorry to be so picky and witchy. im sorry.

  8. #383
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    No there isnt one that I can find without any words. Actually I think the words give it a lot more class and flow very, very nicely with it. It's what the artist truly intended.

    ...and hey you're closer now than you ever have been.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  9. #384
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1
    Regarding the Axe Body Spray music I have some bad news to report. This is an email I got from Unilever:


    The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.
    This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.

    Sorry guys and gals, unless you can track down the folks at Novaprod in Paris (maybe I'll try) you won't be able to get a hold of this track.


    just record yourself say bow chicka bow wow. lol. maybe itd sound better. with some sexy background. or something.

  10. #385
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1
    No there isnt one that I can find without any words. Actually I think the words give it a lot more class and flow very, very nicely with it. It's what the artist truly intended.

    ...and hey you're closer now than you ever have been.
    BUT. i dont like that lol. and no it doesnt add class or flow. lol. i just want the way it sounds on that show. maybe if you know how to cut parts of a song and make it into a ringtone? the whole song exists right? please? i didnt know it was gonna be this hard. but KUDOS to you on finding that actual song. really. cause i had no luck whatsoever.

  11. #386
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Here's a couple cool ones:

    Hush- Click Here

    Deep Purple- Click Here

    Def Leppard- 2 Steps Behind- Click Here
    Last edited by alwaysbelieve1; 06-19-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  12. #387
    audreypearl's Avatar
    audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Posts
    399

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1
    Here's a couple cool ones:

    Hush- Click Here

    Deep Purple- Click Here

    keep what on the hush?

  13. #388
    cp6169's Avatar
    cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Posts
    14,661

  14. #389
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl
    BUT. i dont like that lol. and no it doesnt add class or flow. lol. i just want the way it sounds on that show. maybe if you know how to cut parts of a song and make it into a ringtone? the whole song exists right? please? i didnt know it was gonna be this hard. but KUDOS to you on finding that actual song. really. cause i had no luck whatsoever.
    Ok well let's just take a chill here for a moment. I'm proud I was able to get what I did for you. Maybe CP6169 will be of more assistance later.

    I did my best. I will still search and if I come up with anything will post it here.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

  15. #390
    alwaysbelieve1's Avatar
    alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    835

    Re: Official Ringtone Thread 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Look what I found...

    Axe1... WAV MP3
    AXE2... WAV MP3
    Axe3... WAV MP3
    nice job!!!
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

    Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

    Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •