Results 1 to 7 of 7

Im a converted Treo user and miss a certain ringtone I used to have. Anyone ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

  1. #1
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Odd question

    Advertisement



    Im a converted Treo user and miss a certain ringtone I used to have. Anyone know of a website or somewhere I can download the "treo" ringtone??

    thanks!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  2. #2
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: Odd question

    Ryan, you should try www.mobile41.com.

  3. #3
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Odd question

    I have that bookmarked and tried there. Thanks for the tip, though!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  4. #4
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: Odd question

    I believe they do requests if you don't find what you're looking for...

  5. #5
    cp6169's Avatar
    cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Posts
    14,661

    Re: Odd question

    Sorry for the late response but as you already found out mobile41 does not have that tone. We are in the process of finding it for you, and will post back when it is available for download.

    Meanwhile check out www.tuneusin.com or even http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s.html?catid=8.

    Also stacker Benmarvin has a great selection of mp3 sites in his blog, check it out here... http://benmarvin.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    cp6169's Avatar
    cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Posts
    14,661

  7. #7
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Odd question

    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Ok sent three treo ringtones to you by pm, let me know what you think...
    Appreciate it. Those were some that I was looking for. One last question:

    Is it possible to find the "Treo", "Treo Classic", "Treo Techno" midi ringtones that were on the 700? If not, that's fine. Just wondering since you were so fast in finding the ones sent.

    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •