I've gone through all the steps multiple times and searched the forum for any info ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

roboteacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    321FED7A

Now my hair is gone

Advertisement

I've gone through all the steps multiple times and searched the forum for any info and now I'm bald . I get a good back-up and start the MDS, then the simulator (intiate the usb), connect via the blackberry desktop manager, and when I go to connect to the internet via the simulation, I get this error "Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later.. I'm using JDE version 4.1.0,
    BlackBerry Handheld Simulator 2.2.0.2, BB Desktop Manager version 4.0.0.30 and Windows XP Home. I have a BB 7250 (Nextel) and I've turned off my firewall. I think I've given enough info. for help but if you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks
    "Luck is the residue of design"

*Branch Richie

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by roboteacher View Post
    I've gone through all the steps multiple times and searched the forum for any info and now I'm bald . I get a good back-up and start the MDS, then the simulator (intiate the usb), connect via the blackberry desktop manager, and when I go to connect to the internet via the simulation, I get this error "Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later.. I'm using JDE version 4.1.0,
    BlackBerry Handheld Simulator 2.2.0.2, BB Desktop Manager version 4.0.0.30 and Windows XP Home. I have a BB 7250 (Nextel) and I've turned off my firewall. I think I've given enough info. for help but if you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks
    I'm not an expert on this process, but just one question for clarification, what type of internet connection do you have on your PC?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

roboteacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    321FED7A
    rats. i knew i forgot something. i'm connecting wirelessly (wifi)
    "Luck is the residue of design"

*Branch Richie