I'm not able to save ringtones on my 7290. Have OS 4.1 and I called ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

mobile-g no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208EDF69

not able to save ringtones on 7290

Advertisement

I'm not able to save ringtones on my 7290. Have OS 4.1 and I called my carrier which is Suncom and they said that I should be able to save ringtones then begin to give me the instructions on how to do so... Anyway... I can play the tones but there is no option to save it on the menu. Any suggestions?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: not able to save ringtones on 7290

what type of ringtones are you trying to save... Mono tones (midi)?

PIN/ID
    208EDF69

Mono tones. Just that there is no option on the menu to save them.

PIN/ID
    208EDF69

Problem resolved. Whew!!! I needed the BlackBerry Internet Browser to be able to save ringtones and or pictures on my 7290 from Suncom. When I had tried everything and bug my carrier so much, I finally insist that they contact RIM on my behalf. Instead of doing that a tech from the data service dept went ahead and push the BlackBerry Internet Browser to me. It works great. Now I can save ringtones and or pictures. Before the option to save wasn't there. Also seem like this browser is faster. Even though I got no replies from you guys... I still appreciate you listening... Later...

K1LLSWlTCH no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203B3D0A

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~i have a 8700c and I have the blackberry browser. However some of the ringtones provided by the users here don't allow me to download I always get an error. Does anyone have a solution to this? Please reply

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Not all types of files will work on every BB. The adp files do not work on the 8700. Atleast one of the pages posted here only have adp files.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

portystylz no está en línea Stack level 1

hi i have a 7290 and i got it unlocked now i have no browser on it and my sevice provider is fido lil bro to rogers now my question is how else can i save ringtones to my bb without havin a browser and if that is not possible how can i get a browser on my bb plz help this is drivin me nuts lol

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi porty, here is a solution for ringers without a data plan... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tone+data+plan

Call your service provider if you would rather add the data plan to use the browser to download tunes.

Some great tunes can be found at www.freeringtoneheaven.com.