I just upgraded and switched carriers. Went from Nextel 8350i to Verizon 8330. I synced ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

roboteacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    321FED7A

No Notebook app

Advertisement

I just upgraded and switched carriers. Went from Nextel 8350i to Verizon 8330. I synced up with outlook and everthing transferred. I went to read one of my notes (transferred over from outlook) and there is no reader. Am I missing something or do I need to go to Verizon and get the standard stuff installed?
    "Luck is the residue of design"

*Branch Richie

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Does your 8330 have Docs to Go on it? You can install that from the OS using Desktop Manager from your P-C if you have that set up.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...You should have memopad running. Outlook Notes should transfer all your notes to Memopad on you BB when you sync with DM.

roboteacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    321FED7A
    I don't have memo pad or docs to go. Is there an application I can download (free).
    "Luck is the residue of design"

*Branch Richie

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Strange - MemoPad is part of BB OS (any OS) and I had the 8310 with it ! I can suggest Evernote (www.evernote.com ). It syncs to a sever from your Outlook and is accessible via their server, or if you mark them as favourites the notes are accessible directly on the phone. It's a great program for free - check it out for your model BB !