I downloaded the NES Emulator from the Games section of Pinstack, installed it with BBDM ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

henchmyn no está en línea Stack level 1

NES ROMs for Pearl?

Advertisement

I downloaded the NES Emulator from the Games section of Pinstack, installed it with BBDM and it works fine. It only has a few games bundled, though, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can upload more ROMs. I've got a couple that I use on my PC NES Emulator; will these work on the Pearl? If so, how do I upload and use? I tried to upload them as applications, and that didn't work. Then I tried to put them in my photos folder, but couldn't access them. Any ideas? Thanks!

Guevr001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EFDECD

Re: NES ROMs for Pearl?

~via BB pearl (wap.pinstack.com)~ have you tried google searching blackberry pearl roms I am also interested

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

The roms that are built into the emulator were put in when compiling the emulator. Which means you can only add games when you compile the program on your PC. The version in the games section is already compiled with games.
    To add more you'd probably have to go to vampent.com and download the J2ME emulator and put your own roms in.

henchmyn no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks!

Arrol no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f5aabe

where do you get more games and how would i go about putting them on my 8820?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I don't think the location of "where" to get them is up for discussion on this site. Google is your friend.

When you find them, you'll have to download the emulator from the original site. I think it's a demo though, and build the app and put your own roms in. There doesn't seem to be a way to add them after the fact.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JIMSBERRY no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, when I installed the Vnes emulator on my 8130 vzw it runs super slow. I adjusted the speed and it doesnt help. Any on else have this problem?

HEY MANG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25871AF3

runs hella slow on the 8100. i'm sure its faster after you drop some loot. heh.
    MYSPACE.COM/ROOTMEANSQUARE

GeneralMayhem no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSBERRY View Post
    Hi, when I installed the Vnes emulator on my 8130 vzw it runs super slow. I adjusted the speed and it doesnt help. Any on else have this problem?
    EVERYONE has this problem. So far no one has written an NES emulator that runs at the original speed on a Blackberry Pearl.

NevaGetEnuff no está en línea Stack level 1

The original site (vampent.com) does not have a NES emulator for Blackberry.