hi all, i recently got the pearl 1800 and my bluetooth dosnt work i dont ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

vikk1111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Need help with pearl!

Advertisement

hi all,
    i recently got the pearl 1800 and my bluetooth dosnt work i dont have the option to send mms messages , internet isnt avaliable and and maps feature dosnt work... im not sure why and how to activate them. someone please help..
    Thanks..

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Need help with pearl!

first of all, do you have a data plan? when did you get your pearl? if you have a data plan, it might not be activated yet. Sometimes they take a little while to activate but shouldnt take more than 24 hours.

if its been more than 1 day since you got the phone and activated your plan, call your provider and see whats going on. Without a data plan on your phone, you cannot send MMS nor can you use the internet
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Yea, Vikk, you need to call your service provider to check on whether or not you have a BB data plan and such on your Pearl..... Which BT head set do you have? did you buy it new when you bought the pearl? or is it one you already had...
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

to agree with the other two you do need a data plan to send instant messages and mms. actally all those issues that you are having sound like you are missing the data plan. what types of problems are you having with your bluetooth?