I was listening to my music the other day and for no apparent reason, the ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bullsfan80586 no está en línea Stack level 2

My Music

Advertisement

I was listening to my music the other day and for no apparent reason, the song stopped in the middle and wouldn't continue. So, I skipped to the next song. It started just as usual, but again, in the middle of the song, it simply stopped. This happened a few more times and I got frustrated and threw the thing out the window of my car while driving 65. Actually, I didn't do that, but I was tempted. Does anyone have any idea why that might happen?

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am not sure, but you might check the files that are on your computer and see if they do the same thing.
    It might also be that there is something wrong when you put them onto your memory card or phone. You could try a different computer if possible.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Perhaps it's your media card? Has it been formatted properly?