ok, since the other thread got locked (why was that exactly?) I'm just curious as ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

darth_kedric no está en línea Stack level 1

my cast movies

Advertisement

ok, since the other thread got locked (why was that exactly?) I'm just curious as to know if somebody has actually been able to download the movies I posted.

thanx

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: my cast movies

I am downloading both of them right now. The direction were very easy to follow.

Thanks!
    GotPearl?

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

I gotta say that I've had some trouble with the download. I can get to the site just fine, I chose nacho.avi, hit download, pick a target directory, and it acts like a dialup transfer. I

'm using cable broadband, I don't expect it to take 5 minutes, but I get projected download times of 3-4 hours. Later, when I check in on the download, I've been timed out by the site.

Maybe a lot of other people are online in my neighborhood or a lot of people are downoading from mycast at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmcdonald
    I gotta say that I've had some trouble with the download. I can get to the site just fine, I chose nacho.avi, hit download, pick a target directory, and it acts like a dialup transfer. I

'm using cable broadband, I don't expect it to take 5 minutes, but I get projected download times of 3-4 hours. Later, when I check in on the download, I've been timed out by the site.

Maybe a lot of other people are online in my neighborhood or a lot of people are downoading from mycast at the same time.
    I have a Macbook and it is showing 3 hours also, that's just how long they take. I just leave the cpu on and let it download.

GotPearl?

Having some problems with it now. It says that nacho is going to take 15 hours and 33 min. i don't think there is anyway it is supposed to take that long. I don't know what is up with cars but it isn't working. I guess I can tell you how to fix stuff after nacho [ever] finishes downloading. I will tell you i am on a Mac so it might be different i have no idea.

GotPearl?

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

I was able to dl one but not the other. Can you repost?

darth_kedric no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm looking for a way to make it so that it downloads faster, like a dedicated server that won't take them down, only solution I can think of is bittorrent, but how many people here actually know how to use it?

Ill keep you guys posted

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~