Is it just me, or is there not an actual app/icon for the media player ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

matt@dream5.us no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Music Player App?

Advertisement

Is it just me, or is there not an actual app/icon for the media player on my 8310 Curve? I can only get to the player by going through the Media/music/all songs.... It is me or is it by design? HELP?

THanks to all for help on this post an all the other knowledge I've gotten by reading through old posts!

Matt

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Music Player App?

Yes to get to your music you have to go to Media first. Unless you use a 3rd party app. like Flipside, or Xplayer. Which can be found on pinstack.
    ~Lauren

mindfunk13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matt@dream5.us View Post
    Is it just me, or is there not an actual app/icon for the media player on my 8310 Curve? I can only get to the player by going through the Media/music/all songs.... It is me or is it by design? HELP?

THanks to all for help on this post an all the other knowledge I've gotten by reading through old posts!

Matt
    i use the left soft key as a shortcut to media payer on my 8310. it works great. otherwise yu have to got through all the hoops