How do you move the songs around on your playlist. It has an option to ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

BENO384 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30735AC1

Moving songs on playlist prob

Advertisement

How do you move the songs around on your playlist. It has an option to move and when I try to do it the song is still in the same place.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Moving songs on playlist prob

I usually just re-name mine if anything. But I also play my music through the explore function rather than the media player. That way it plays stuff in the order I want. The media player is more finicky and seems to separate the way it wants rather than the way I want. So I use it for random plays, but the explore function I use for play orders I choose and have set up.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    30735AC1

I understand that. You have the option to repeat,shuffle,and replay.you also have the option to move. Which is to move the song to the top or the bottom of the list. But mines won't move the song at all. Can anyone help me on this.

mspizziri no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    I usually just re-name mine if anything. But I also play my music through the explore function rather than the media player. That way it plays stuff in the order I want. The media player is more finicky and seems to separate the way it wants rather than the way I want. So I use it for random plays, but the explore function I use for play orders I choose and have set up.
    This is going to sound really dumb but what do you mean by playing music through the explorer function.
    I copied songs off my ipod and the media player has done a good job recognizing the song titles tagged to the files, my only problem is it doesn't list them in order of track number on the CD.

If you know anyway I can play the songs in the same order as the CD that would be great!

PIN/ID
    30735AC1

Stay on the thread. I had a problem and it hasn't been answered yet. You can make a new thread with whatever question you want answered

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

mspizzir you can PM me if you havent figured out your question yet.

BENO384 sorry man, my phone does not seem to have the same problem you are getting there so I am not certain how to fix what you are dealing with. Everything lines up in order of how they came over from iTunes for me. My custom playlists I set up in the music folder under subfolders and dragged the music into them from iTunes. So they stay how I want them in there. And if not I just do a rename so they align in the order I want them in. Sorry though, I know thats probably not the fix you are seeking. Hopefully someone with more experience on these gadgets can shed better light for you.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

ErinH23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241285E8

Not all my Itunes are transfering over. Its so sad.

I just bought $20.00 worth of music too. Any advice? It is not giving me the option to convert all of the music, however I had this option with some of the files.

PIN me with an answer... if you don't mind.

silvermoon no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by BENO384 View Post
    How do you move the songs around on your playlist. It has an option to move and when I try to do it the song is still in the same place.
    i usually do it on my computer when i connect my phone up to it. Just get into your drive (mine is H) on your my computer and open it up to "blackberry" and then "music"

i havent yet got mine to do the way you describe!

newbieOP no está en línea Stack level 1

You have to do it from the desktop manager...